Low maintenance, ultra-quiet and safe. The HCTDCU is the perfect match for mid to high rise property applications with parking garages.
All LiftMaster Openers, Operators, and Systems should be purchased through a Dealer and professionally installed.
The ultra-quiet smooth operation of HCTDCU is engineered to reduce breakdowns and ensure the traffic in your garage keeps moving safely.
Watch the video on HCTDCU
Watch the video on HCTDCU in Spanish
Watch the video on HCTDCU in French
- Confidently know what’s going on at your business with MyQ Technology. It lets you monitor and control your Gate Operator and home lighting from anywhere (when paired with the LiftMaster Internet Gateway).
- Receive email or text alerts so you always know the status of your gate.
- Get the MyQ mobile app for free. No annual activation fee required.
- Requires 828LM MyQ Internet Gateway to connect to MyQ Smartphone App.
- Extend system life and reduce maintenance with Smooth start/stop operation.
- Eliminate noise and vibrations in units directly above the garage with our ultra-quiet operation.
- Avoid traffic backups with opening speeds up to 11” per second.
- Ensures you can always get in and out, Battery Backup provides up to 112 open/close cycles or 24 days of standby power.
- Maximum rust protection with premium rail finish.
- Rated for gates and doors up to 12 feet high and 700 lbs.
3. Safety and Security:
- Access your property quickly with Security+ 2.0® Technology that utilizes a tri-band signal that virtually eliminates interference and offers extended range each time the remote control is used.
- Make sure only one vehicle enters your property at a time with our Quick-Close feature.
- Ensure that vehicles interrupt gate closure if a vehicle is in the gate’s path with our innovative plug-in loop detectors.
- CPSUN4G Through-Beam Photo Eye included. Attach additional entrapment protection devices with provided safety inputs. Each entrapment zone should be protected with its own device.
- Tested to UL/cUL listed standards for Doors & Gates, to meet the most stringent industry standards.
Quick Start Guide