Pentalift XQSL-Series Quadruple Scissor Lift Tables are heavy-duty, electro-hydraulic tables with lift capacities from 2,500 to 6,000 lb. Travel height of up to 240” can be specified. XQSL Tables feature a low height of either 28” or 36”.
Pentalift XQSL Quadruple Scissor Lift Tables are used in high lift applications where high travel is required.
- Exclusive PentaFLOW hydraulic bypass cylinders
- Scissor legs are solid steel, one piece construction with precision reamed holes for accurate alignment and table operation.
- Lubricated for life, maintenance-free bearings at pivot points
- Remote hydraulic power unit 230-460-575/3/60 c/w TEFC motor
- Pre-wired NEMA 12 motor controls
- Pre-wired NEMA 12 push button on 10’ of straight cord
- High pressure hose (with double steel braid)
- Straight toe guards suitable for surface mounting
- Lagging brackets on frame
- Full width leg hinge pins
- Top and bottom roller retainers
- Cross bracing between legs
- Integral maintenance stand
- Highly visible, detailed safety and operation decals for greater visibility and safety
- Table finished in Pentalift gray enamel
- Non-standard platform sizes
- Power units up to 10 hp.
- Hydraulic velocity fuse
- Guarded foot pedal control
- Up travel limit switch
- Wall-mounted up/down push button station
- Safety trip bars
- Sure stop valve
Pentalift Lift Tables Brochure