Pentalift XUE-Series Upenders electro-hydraulic, heavy-duty units with capacities ranging from 2,500 to 6,000 lb. XUE-Series Upenders facilitate a tilt angle of up to 90 degrees and feature a low height of 18”.
Pentalift XUE-Series Upenders are engineered and designed to meet the needs of the steel, paper and other industries where a freestanding, heavy-duty upending table is required to orient or position coils, rolls or other heavy and awkward loads. A variety of custom options is available to meet the specific requirements.
The standard platform sizes for the XUE-Series Upenders are:
- 36” X 36” X 36”,
- 36” X 36” X 48”,
- or 36” X 36” X 60”.
- Lubricated for life, maintenance-free bearings at pivot points
- Counter balanced valves hard plumbed to cylinder to prevent load runaway when tilting or in the event of hose failure
- Lagging holes in frame
- Self-contained hydraulic power unit 230-460-575/3/60 c/w TENV motor
- Pre-wired NEMA 12 motor controls
- Pre-wired NEMA 12 push button on 10′ of straight cord
- Temporary power cord (no plug on cord)
- Highly visible, detailed safety and operation decals for greater visibility and safety
- Upender finished in Pentalift gray enamel
- Non-standard platform sizes
- “V” groove in deck
- Pallet pocket
- Custom floor stands
- Movement indicators
- Power unit options up to 5 hp.
- Guarded foot pedal control
Lift Tables Brochure