RS 308 series of garage doors is manufactured utilizing the very latest in modern technology. This Unique fully automated process produces a section with steel inner and outer skin, spaced 1 3/8″ apart, on the model RS 308. This space is then filled with a polyurethane foam for insulation and rigidity. A thermal break separates the two skins. To elimate air and wind infiltration, a full width all-weather seal is installed. All these features add up to an energy efficient door that provides durability, strength, security and lasting beauty.
- Hot-dip galvanized steel with pebble grain finish for rust-resistant protection and maintenance free. It will outlast the cheaper electro-galvanized steel.
- A baked-on, two coat polyester finish.
- Each door section is mechanically interlocked (Patent Pending) along its entire length to ensure there is no delamination of the steel from the urethane.
- A foamed in-place polyurethane core provides the maximum resistance to inclement weather. No other insulation offers a higher R-value. Polyurethane insulation produces twice the insulation value of styrofoam used to insulate the typical garage door.
- Steel end caps protect and seal the section as well as provide a smooth sealing surface for the side weather strip. The steel end caps, combined with continuous steel backing plates, provide durable hinge attachment. No wood center and end stiles to rot.
- Top quality, heavy duty rollers that ensure long life and smooth quiet operation.
- Heavy duty galvanized hardware with tapered track for proper alignment and maximum sealing. Torsion springs that are computer balanced allow for ease of operation.
- Ribbed, pebble grain finish
- R Value: 12.6